21 August 2011

Ladies Night SUP Demo

Admittedly, I haven't been very good about documenting our summer outdoor activities.  But that doesn't mean we've been sitting around being lazy!  To the contrary, we've been out boating, biking, open water swimming, surfing, and water skiing.  Even Mexican Night and mid-week drinking made a brief comeback before Gene killed it by refusing to host.

One of the highlights of the summer so far (I say so far because summer doesn't end until I drink my first Pumpkin Head of the season) was our accidental discovery of the Ladies Night SUP demo in Rye, and the fact we could try the boards out free after the ladies were done.  SUP is lots of fun in the ocean, and I look forward to trying it out on a lake sometime soon.  In the mean time, here are a few pictures to show you what its all about.

Later this week, I'll post some pictures and video from the trip Scott and I took up to the Kingdom Trails in Vermont this weekend - my first downhill mountain biking experience along with one of the best cross country mountain biking networks in New England.  Just an awesome experience, hopefully we can get Ryan and Gene on board for a second trip later this fall when the leaves start to turn.









No comments:

Post a Comment